Friday, September 18, 2009

Catch-Up - Days 197 - 198 - 199

Sorry to be so late with the cards for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, but the computer is not reading the camera card, so I had to use a different computer. I hope I am posting these correctly.

Day 197 - Super Sketchy Sunday - September 13, 2009

Here is my card for Super Sketchy Sunday. This card didn't really turn out like I planned, but here it is. The ribbon is a open weave that I got at Wal-Mart (I think). I cut the scallop oval using the Cricut Storybook cartridge. I will put the sentiment on the scallop when I am ready to use it and that should help with this card. The flowers are prima.



















Day 198 - Create a Mosaic 9/14/09
So today's challenge is to create a mosaic. Now you can do this a couple of ways. Nice clean cuts of paper to create even shapes OR lots of different shapes, sizes and patterns. Either way you choose to do it, piece together a mosaic on your card.

Here is the card I made using the Cricut Stretch your Imagination cartridge. The papers and ribbon are from my stash.


Day 199 - Shape Up - Tuesday - September 15, 2009
And today's shape is.................a hexagon! That should be the dominating shape on your card
I saw this light yellow with pink flowers in my stash and decided to use this to cut the hexaton. I inked the edges using CTMH Blush ink. I used the cuttlebug to emboss the yellow card stock and used flowers and a brad from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by to see these cards today.
Hopefully I can get the rest posted tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment