Tuesday, September 22, 2009

365 Cards - Day 206 - Tuesday Triplets

Three is the thing on this challenge. I want to see three of everything - anything you want, but if you have one blossom then you need to add 2 more - make sense? The only thing that can be just one is the sentiment.

I used papers from a DCWV card stack - I never know exactly which one as we sometimes take the paper out of the stacks and put them into drawers according to color. The flowers are Bazzill Collection Itty Bitty Blossoms and the ribbon and brads are from my stash. I cut pieces of the light blue card stock and paper and stacked them behind each flower for a little added affect.

Thanks for looking today.

4 comments:

  1. simple and clean, very pretty :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! Beautiful paper, and I really love the long shape of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card today Rebecca. I don't recognise that paper from DCWV lol so can't help you there.
    Regards
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet long and low card...love it.

    ReplyDelete