Monday, September 28, 2009

365 Cards - Day 212 - On the Fringe

Today's challenge is to add some fringe to at least 2 sides of your card.
Here is the card that I made for today's challenge. The lighting is really bad, if I got too close you couldn't see the sentiment. A cool and very windy day here in SE Ohio, really felt like Fall.
I didn't realize we had any fringe until I looked in the ribbon bin and low and behold, there was a couple different colors - I selected white - it is by Darcie. It reminds me of the garland you put on Christmas trees. The paper is from the DCWV Holiday Stack V. I inked around the outside edge of the white cardstock (even though you can't really see it) using CTMH Heavenly Blue ink and used the same ink for the sentiment using the CTMH "Festive Frills" acrylix stamp set. The snowflake in the corner is a Creative Hands Winter Fun foam sticker.
Here is a close up of the middle of the card.
Thanks for looking at the card for today.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Love the colors and the fringe does look like garland! Great job!

    ReplyDelete