Saturday, September 19, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Day 201 and 2 Sketches 4 You Kazan's Sketch 35

Here is a card for two challenges:

365 Card Challenge -
Day 201 - One, Two, Buckle My Shoe
And that's all there is to it - any shoe will do as long as it's on your card.

and

2 Sketches 4 You
here is Kazan's Sketch 35 for the week of Sept. 13, 2009
I dug through my papers and found paper with shoes, dresses, hearts, flowers and purses printed on it. I stamped "Happy Birthday" and the swirl below it using a CTMH acrylix stamp set and the shoes beside it is a Studio G stamp - both are using CTMH blush ink. The flowers are from my stash.


Thanks for taking a look at my card for today.

1 comment:

  1. this card would make any girl happy - flowers, pink and shoes! A perfect combination
    thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete