Monday, September 7, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Day 191

Musical Monday - September 7, 2009
The song for today is Chantilly Lace, by The Big Bopper ... To participate in this challenge, create a card inspired by this song. That's it!

I didn't have a thought as to a card to make for this challenge and asked my daughter if she had an idea. She said the card that I made this morning (for the fun of it) was perfect if I added musical notes to it. When I thought about it, she was right, polka dots were in style then. The black with white polka dot paper is from a DCWV stack and the polka dot flowers are from Petaloo. I used a cuttlebug border folder to emboss the scallop. I cut the musical notes using the "Joys of the Season" Cricut cartridge. Thanks for taking time to look at my card.

5 comments: