Tuesday, September 1, 2009

365 Card Challenge and CPS 131

WooHoo!! I have reached my goal for the month of August by making a card for each day.

Here is my card for two challenges.

365 Card Challenge - Day 184 - August 31, 2009 - Movie Monday
Like so many, I was saddened to hear of the passing of John Hughes, who directed some of my all-time favorite 80's movies. My absolute favorite of his is Pretty in Pink, which I still enjoy watching when I get the chance. And so that is today's movie, which is intended to inspire your card. Here is an image of the DVD cover:

and

CPS 131
Here is the Sketch for the week of August 30, 2009
Here is the card that I made for this challenge. I used pink papers, paper flower and a brad from my stash. I stamped one of the girls using the CTMH May Stamp of the Month "Be Yourself" on pink card stock. Thank you for taking a look at my card.
,

2 comments:

  1. Great card! And very cool that you have made a card every day for a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Love that image! Very fun! Congrats on making 31 cards! woot woot!

    ReplyDelete