Wednesday, September 9, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Day 193 and 2 Sketches 4 You - Bonus Sketch

I was able to combine two challenges with one card.

The first challenge is for the 365 card challenge - September 9, 2009 - Day 193 - Card Recipe
Here is today's recipe:
5x5 Card
4 different patterned papers
3 blossoms
1 stamped (ink or digital) image
5 rhinestones
the sentiment is up to you

and

The Bonus Sketch for the week of September 6, 2009 at 2 Sketches 4 You : Here is the card that I made using a DCWV Stack (last Spring, 2008 I think) - 4 different pattern papers, I stamped the flower using the CTMH September Stamp of the Month "Treasurers" and the sentiment "Thinking of You" using CTMH "Fringed Phrases" I stamped these with the CTMH Juniper ink. The 3 blossoms are Prima, the 5 rhinestones are Darcie, I used Fiskars KidZors scissors for the scallop along the bottom and used the fiskars border punch for the top layer.

















close up of the four different papers that I used and the two borders



6 comments:

  1. Gosh, that's pretty, Rebecca! Love those colours - and that image is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous job Rebecca...sweet papers with great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, thanks for playing along
    hugs
    latisha

    ReplyDelete