Saturday, July 25, 2009

365 Challenge - Day 147 - July 25, 2009 - Scraplife Saturday

The specific challenge: Select a card from one of the design team members to scraplift. It does not have to be a card that was done for a 365 Cards challenge, but you need to be sure to provide the card or link the card that you are scraplifting.

When I saw this card a couple months ago, I loved it. Here is a copy of Tammy Wark's card from May 19, 2009: Thanks Tammy for letting me show you my variation of your card.

The paper I used is from the DCWV Whimsy Stack. I could not find a ribbon that I liked for the card, so I did not put one on it, plus it would cover up the little animals on my card. The sentiment "Friends to the End" is a CTMH stamp.

I do not like my card as much as Tammy's, I think because I could not embellish it as much since I did not want to cover up the cute little animals.

5 comments:

  1. Darling lift of Tammy's card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't want to cover those adorable little animals, either! What a cute card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Rebecca - that patterned paper is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that paper you chose. I'd not want to cover them either! Tammy's card is FAB, but you did a great job with your lift.

    ReplyDelete