Saturday, July 18, 2009

365 Challenge - Day 140 - July 18, 2009 - Paint It!

That's the challenge, plain and simple. Use a little or a lot, but make sure there's paint on your card.
Here is my card for todays challenge. I used something that we had bought last school year, Elmers Squeeze 'n Brush paint. The is pretty neat, it has a built in brush and you just squeeze and brush it on. I brushed blue paint for the sky.
I then stamped the tree on the card using the CTMH Treetops. I also stamped the same image on another piece of cardstock. I cut only the top of the tree out and put red brads on it and then used foam squares to place the tree top right on top of the other tree top that I had stamped on the card. I inked the bottom portion of the card for grass and used some Studio G stamps for flowers and a tan cat in the lower left portion of the card. This is a completely different card for me. Thanks for taking the time to look at my card for today.

2 comments:

  1. sweet card!!! Thanks for playing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How unique! I wouldn't have thought to do this! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete