Wednesday, July 29, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Day 149 - July 27, 2009 - Try a Technique: Sponging

Today's challenge is all about Sponging. I don't care how you use it, just use the sponging technique on your card.
At last -- the internet is working --- I had the blog all ready to post and crash the internet went down. Hopefully, it will work long enough to get this posted. I ran this card through the cuttlebug argyle embossing folder. I then sponged white card stock with CTMH cream brulee ink pad and used the Martha Stewart border punch. I used American Crafts Orange Essentials Ribbon. I did not put a sentiment on this card as I will wait to see when I use it. Thanks for looking at this card.

2 comments:

  1. Love that Cuttlebug folder! Your colors are beautiful - very smart to wait until you need the card to put your sentiment on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card..I'm a huge fan of orange!

    ReplyDelete