Thursday, July 30, 2009

365 Card Challenge - July 29, 2009 - Day 151 - You Can Do It

Today's challenge is to use this sentiment on your card: "You can do it"

Do you remember the first time you tried to ride a bike? How many bruises, bumps and scrapes did you get? How many times did you say “I’m afraid” or “I’m not getting back on that bike”. Well, most of you overcame your fear, got back on the bike, and your dad or mom said “You Can Do It”. This is what I thought of for today’s card challenge. My card is very simple - I didn't take a lot of time (as you can see) since the internet has been giving me headaches, I wanted to finish the card quickly and get it posted while it was up. I used the Cricut Going Places cartridge to cut the bicycle and the traveling father and daughter (I cut the suitcases off) . I then printed the phrase “You Can Do It” from word onto velum placed them all onto a white card stock card base. I couldn't think of anything else to put on the card, so here is my card for today.

1 comment:

  1. How fun is this? Great way to use the sentiment for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete