Saturday, July 25, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Day 143 - July 21, 2009 - Keep it to yourself: Sympathy

This Keep it to Yourself challenge is to create a Sympathy card. It's difficult to convey the message without putting the sentiment on the front, but that's what I'm asking you to do.

Recently one of the teenagers in our church was killed along with two other boys in a traffic accident. So I had a really hard time trying to think of a card and how I wanted it to look. I am still not sure this is the "right" card for the situation, but it will do. I placed white scallop edged card stock that I inked with CTMH sorbet and placed it on a pink card base. I had a rub-on that I bought from Big Lots a long time ago and then put pink ribbons in the corners of the card.

Thanks for taking a look at my card today.

No comments:

Post a Comment