Thursday, October 15, 2009

In Motion - 365 cards and 2 Sketches 4 You

I was able to complete two card challenges with this card. The 365 Cards challenge is "In Motion" and I immediately thought of leaves blowing in the wind. I used Creative Memories paper with leaves blowing around on it. I used the Cricut Platin SchoolBook cartridge to cut the circle and placed leaves in the middle of the circle. I stamped and cut out the leaves using the CTMH "Many Thanks" acrylix stamp set and the sentiment is from the CTMH "Treasures" acrylix stamp set. The button is from my button box.
365 Card Challenges - Day 227 - In Motion:

Have you ever tried to depict something in motion on your card? If not, then now's the time to give it a try.

and

2 Sketches 4 You - Kazan's Sketch 37:

3 comments:

  1. Really prety! LOVE the leaf you created. I really can feel the leaves in motion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - love how you saw an idea right from the start and ran with it. Those leaves are all fab.
    thanks for sharing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a unique take on teh sketch -- great job!

    ReplyDelete