Saturday, October 10, 2009

365 Cards - day 224 - Two Techniques

I know many of you have already done a lot of layering on your cards, but now I want you to use it along with some fussy cutting to create a foreground/background image. Make sense? The idea is to use these techniques to create some perspective. If you often do this on your cards, you will be quite at ease with this challenge, but if not, then this is the time to give it a try.


I'm not sure if I did this challenge correctly. Here is the card that I made using two CTMH acrylix stamp sets: the tree is Grown with Love and the boy and girl on the bench is on the Childhood Portrait stamp set.

Thanks for looking today.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love the images you used. That couple silhouette is darling.
    Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete