Thursday, October 1, 2009

365 cards - day 215 - 4 Elements

Here are the specifics on today's challenge: Divide your card into 4 parts representing the 4 basic elements: water, fire, earth, and air.

I made this card using computer generated pictures to represent each of the four elements -- earth, fire, water and air. My mind went blank for this challenge and is not really what I wanted, but this is what I was able to make. If I think of something else between now and Saturday, I will have to make it. Thanks for taking a look.

3 comments:

  1. your mind is not the only one that went blank! it was a hard challenge and you made a great card for it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I think that your card is quite clever!!! The elements challenge was very challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very nice card. I like the images you've chosen and how you matted those images. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete