Tuesday, August 18, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Day 171 - Tuesday's Trio - August 18, 2009

It's been a while since we've had a Trio challenge, so let's do one: Triangle-Sticker-Button, you must incorporate these three things in your card.

I used items from my stash for this challenge. The card base is white card stock, the triangle is an olive green card stock, the star is a foam sticker, Merry Christmas is a sticker, and the buttons are all from my stash. I stamped the tree on white card stock using the CTMH October stamp of the month (available 10/1/09 from a CTMH consultant). Because my daughter is a CTMH consultant she is able to purchase the stamp of the month in advance and she lets me use her supplies. One Christmas card down, many to go. Thanks for looking at my card today.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!

    I'm a CTMH consultant too and my mom and I are getting together this week to play with my new stamps lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on today's challenge. I see alot of you were braver than me. I have not yet attempted my card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work...always nice when you can use your stash and get ahead on your holiday cards!!

    ReplyDelete