Saturday, August 15, 2009

365 Card Challenge - day 163 - Try a Technique: Masking - August 10, 2009

Today I challenge you to try a technique - Masking.

I finally got this card completed. It took me awhile to decide how I wanted to do masking on a card. I decided to use a teal card base since it matched the flowers. The first strip of card stock is brown and I used the Fiskars border punch on both sides and added a teal bow from my stash on it. I used the CTMH Spring Tickled Pink stamp set on beige card stock. CTMH Heavenly Blue ink for the flower petals and CTMH Chocolate ink for the middle of the flowers . I started at the top of the card and then masked the flowers as I stamped down the card. Not too bad for the first time doing this. Thanks for this challenge and I hope you like this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment