Saturday, August 8, 2009

365 Card Challenge - Day 159 - August 6, 2009 - Setting the Scene - Indoors

Today I challenge you to create a scene on your card. In March, I posted a similar challenge, which was to create a nature scene. This time I'm looking for something indoors. Use stamps, stickers, fussy cutting, whatever you wish as long as it creates a scene.Here is my indoor scene - I used paper from my stash. The brown paper on the bottom of the card looks like a wooden floor, even though you can't really see that in the picture. I used the Hello Kitty cricut cartridge and I used a studio G stamp for "Get Well Soon". Hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, this is absolutely a-dorable!!! Thanks for playing with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Hello Kitty cartridge, and it was a perfect choice for the challenge - nice job!

    ReplyDelete