Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Celebrate the Occasion -- Patriotic Card

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Week of June 28, 2010:
This week, we are getting patriotic! We'll let you interpret that however you would like but your finished project must include stars and/or stripes

I hope you have a fantastic 4th of July weekend.
For this card I used the CTMH "You Rock" paper for the background, CTMH Outdoor Denim cardstock behind the sentiment, and stamped the stars and centiment from the CTMH Everyday Celebration Fall Constant Campaign stamp set using outdoor denim ink. I used CTMH cranberry velvet ribbon for the bow.

Thanks for stopping by and seeing the card I created. Happy 4th of July !

4 comments:

  1. Nice card! I like the balance of the sentiment and combintion with the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have thought of using that paper for patriotic but it really works! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful! Love the bow under the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete