Sunday, April 25, 2010

Heart2HeartChallenge -- Let's Get Sketchy

April 19, 2010 -- Let's get Sketchy
It's time for a new challenge and we've got a sketch to share this week. Remember that a sketch is just a jumping off point - feel free to interpret it any way you see fit as long as we can recognize that you used the sketch for the basis of your project. Also, a quick reminder to all - Close To My Heart products must be used in our challenges. It does not have to be 100% CTMH, but the majority must be. Ok, now onto the reason you're here! Our challenge for the week is based on the following sketch:
For this challenge, I decided to turn the sketch and here is the card I made. I used two CTMH stamp sets: Intrinsic Backgrounds (CTMH Petal Ink) and So Sweet (CTMH Black ink). I then used a sheer ribbon (not CTMH) and placed a paper flower from Just Blooms in the middle of the inked background (I may sponge the flower - I've never done that so I'm not sure - what do you think) and placed a filigree charm in the middle of the flower.
Thanks for stopping.

2 comments:

  1. Love the charm in the center - that is a beautiful touch. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like this belongs in the "under ten" magazine article - under 10 minutes to create. Great fast, simple & easy card.

    ReplyDelete