Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sweety Pie

Heart2Heart Challenge - week of June 21, 2010:
This week we are going for a color challenge -- Our colors this week are Black, Tulip and Buttercup (and of course, white or cream).
For this challenge I used cardstock that is close to the color tulip and used a fiskars border punch. The black ribbon is also from my stash. I used the CTMH Tasty Treats stamp set and stamped "Sweety Pie" with CTMH tulip ink and the border is also from the stamp set Tasty Treats and CTMH black ink.
Thanks for looking at the card I made for this challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like the simplicity...the border punch really stands out. Thanks for playing at H2H ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca - your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a yummy card! I love the simplicity - Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card...one of my new favorite stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the simplicity of this card! simple but elegant! thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity of this card! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete